DALEVILLE HIGH SCHOOL MEDIA CENTER
Daleville High School Mission Statement
The mission of Daleville High School is to provide our diverse student body with a variety of educational opportunities and successes in a safe environment that will enable them to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners in an increasingly complex world.
Media Center Hours
Monday - Thursday 7:30- 3:15
Friday 7:20- 3:00
The following resources are available for student use in the DHS Media Center:
- Internet access with parental consent
- Computers with word processing & presentation software
- Copying and printing. Students are allowed to print black and white copies of school related materials
- An environment to study or read
- Periodicals are available for in house use
*All resources are available for school-related research and assignments only
- Ipad cart available for classroom use by teacher checkout. Email to reserve cart at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Periodicals are available for teacher checkout
- A daily local newspaper is available for classroom use
- Content media available for checkout that includes dvd's and vhs tapes
- Interactive panel equipped with laptop available for use in LMC
- Eight Chromebook carts available for classroom use
Books may be checked out for a period of 2 weeks. An overdue charge of $0.05 per day is applied to overdue books. Students will not be permitted to check out additional items until all books are returned and overdue fines are cleared. Books may be renewed as many times as needed. Books should only be checked out by the student using them. Students are responsible for paying for any items that are lost or badly damaged.
Our Library Book Collection
College Prep (ACT, SAT, GRE)
This site allows students to take practice ACT, SAT, College Entry exams and so much more.
- Daleville Public Library
Alabama Virtual Library
One of the best sources for reliable informatuion for your research projects.
- Encyclopedia of Alabama
No Fear Shakespeare
No Fear Shakespeare puts Shakespeare's language side-by-side with a facing-page translation into modern English-- the kind of English people actually speak today.
- Good Reads
- MLA Style
- Test Preparation
- SAT Practice Test
- Accelerated Reader Book Find
- Famous Speeches and Poetry
- Royalty Free